What is Killer Merch and what does it have to do with Sumerian Records?
Killer Merch is a full service merchandise company that Sumerian Records uses to design, manufacture, and ship their product to fans and companies world wide. You will notice product comes from the Killer Merch warehouse as well as it is where our customer service team at email@example.com reside. We help artists create amazing merchandise for their online stores, retail, and even the merch that you see on tour. We do all the merch work, so your favorite artists can focus on playing music! Visit us at www.killermerch.com for more info on our family of stores.
How long does shipping take?
Our hours of operation for shipping are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST, excluding weekends and major USA holidays. Orders will ship 1-2 business day after you order. This does not include the time spent in transit! *NOTE: during new releases, holidays, etc. there can be an additional 2-4 business days of processing time.
Transit times will vary based upon a few different conditions, including but not limited to:
- Total distance between us and you
- Whether your parcel is a domestic (USA) or international (everywhere else) shipment
- What delivery method you select
- USPS First Class: 7-10 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail: 5-7 Business Days($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx Ground: 3-5 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx 2 Day: 2 Business Days (Guaranteed transit time, $100 worth of insurance included)
- USPS First Class: 4-15 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx Ground: 3-10 Business Days (Only available in Canada, $100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx International Economy: 3-10 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx International Priority: 1-5 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
Why don't you offer Media Mail?
We are aware some companies choose to offer 'Media Mail' as a shipping option for things such as vinyl records and CD's. We have chosen not to simply because more often than not this method leads to packages taking 10+ business days to be delivered. When paired with the fact this is time spent in the elements, these items often become warped and/or damaged in transit with no insurance option available to the customer.
This service as defined by USPS is a low-tier, bottom priority service. We believe this is why in the past we've seen some packages delivered in heavily damaged conditions, which have included bent jacket corners, cracked jewel cases, pressure cracks on vinyl records as well as media completely broken in half. Ultimately these aren't desirable results for us as collectors, therefore we don't feel comfortable offering this to other collectors.
How much is shipping?
- Domestic vs International shipments
- Total weight of package
- Selected shipping method
As most of our merchandise are exclusive and/or limited quantity, some items on our store do have a restricted maximum purchase quantity. For example, all of our vinyl is strictly limited to 5 copies per variant, per customer.
Our store is set up to block any orders that contain more than the quantity limit in a product description, however if you exceed this limit, your order will be automatically cancelled and refunded in full.